AGJ Glass urushi Bowl "Chrysanthemum" Vermillion
Our Selling Price: US$350.00(tax excluded)
A delicate chrysanthemum drawn with Urushi lacquer on a thin glass bowl reflects a fascinating shadow on the table. This Urushi lacquer glass shows Japan's bold aesthetic sense.
[About Glass urushi Bowl]
This new concept for tableware was born in Kiso, an area with a proud lacquerware tradition.
* Harmonizing gorgeous colors in a peaceful, unobtrusive gloss
* Colors that mirror the depth of Japanese aesthetics
* An absorbing tactile sensation
Combining the warmth and fascination of urushi lacquer with the cool transparency of glass serves to liberate lacquerware from its traditional image.
|Name:||AGJ Glass urushi Bowl Vermillion "Chrysanthemum"|
|Surface coating:||Lacquer baking painting|
|Please note:||This product is manufactured by hand each time, so they have their own variations in color due to the characteristics of Urushi lacquer.|
* Use properly
* Don't use in clipping, cracking or broken
* No direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or deterioration
* Don't wash by polishing powder or scrub
* No excessive shock
* No microwave oven
* No direct flame or very hot water