Stole "Fog" dyed in black Japanese traditional Black dyeing Handmade, Enshu, Japan
Our Selling Price: US$170.00(tax excl.)
This Stole is dyed by Japanese traditional Black dyeing(Nagoya Kuro-Montsuki-Zome).
- Dyed by traditional technique
- Feel the Japanese atmosphere
- Black part is uneven
- Overlapping makes graded effect
[About Nagoya Kuro-Montsuki Zome]
Nagoya Kuro-Montsuki Zome" is traditional dyeing technique by black color.
People say "Kuro-Montsuki Zome" in Negoya was started producing in 1611. Kozakai Saemon who was a leader in Owari-Han Konya produced Kimono and flags then. At the time, it .was produced by a technique called "Monnorifuse" , mainly ordered from the samurai of the Owari-Han and people of property.
Thereafter, the unique technique called "Monnorifuse" was created by Bunsuice who is an artisan of "Kuro-Montsuki Zome" , who lived during 1865-1867. The material was improved from wooden board to wire mesh in Meiji period, and th technique of "Monnorifuse" still lives now.
[About emblem of Officially designated Traditional craft products]
Handmade proof proud of tradition to
This certificate stamp is certificate stamp attached to Officially designated Traditional craft products which the Minister of Economy Trade and Industry appointed by law about promotion of Officially designated Traditional craft products industry and is with "tradition certificate stamp" With Officially designated Traditional craft products.
- It is industrial art object giving the richness and moisture in life.
- We are not mass-produced by machine, and part having a big influence on distinctive quality of product is made by handcrafting.
- We were made with traditional technique and technique of our country which followed until today for more than 100 years.
- There is in materials which necessary part has been used for traditionally until today for more than 100 years to give maintenance and distinctive quality of quality.
- We formed constant area and have been made.
|Name:||Stole "Fog" dyed in black|
|Origin:||Enshu Area, Japan|
|Size:||200cm x 90cm|
|Others:||How to wash:|
Home Hand-wash is OK
Light dehydration in a laundry net